MANYATA - Change log
- Admin Panel - Implemented new Dashboard for the admin user for the following sections:
- User Interface for Hospitals
- User Interface for Standards
- User Interface for MPR
- Database - Created a new payment package with CS (Version 2) for UP and Jharkhand
- Database - Removed FS data for UP and Jharkhand states
- Application - Upgraded the application angular version from 6 to 9
- Application - The dot is now based on passed and failed for standards on the assessment screen
- Application - Detail message in case of same email id is being used for registration.
- Application - Facility email id is added in all the emails where facility info is showing
- Application - Showing message for MSV if all MSVs are already consumed
- Admin Panel - Added refresh button to clear the filter on the grid
- Admin Panel - Added 'EA Applied' column in facility report
- Fixed the Assessor login issues
- Fixed the "Submit For Certification" button functionality for assessor.
- Fixed the design issue on Facility Infrastructure details screen
- Application - Certification Expiration
- After 3 years from the date of external assessment, the certification will be expired and facility would be marked as not certify
- An email will go to the facility informing about the expiration of the certification
- An email will go to the Admin, State Admin informing about the facility expiration of the certification
- Application - Option to view the responses of completed assessment for QIHUB
- Design improvements through out of the application
- Fixed the mobile responsive issues through out of the application
- Fixed External Assessment date issue
- Fixed the issue of not synching data to server in case API gives an error
- Fixed the offline feature issues in the application
- Admin Panel
- Fixed the EA date issue in the report
- Admin Panel - Calendar - Fixed the issue f not showing QIHUB name
- Admin Panel - Reports - Shown all the uploaded documents in case of offline payment is made by the facility
- Code Refactoring - To make the application build lighter, we have refactored the code
- Date Correction for QIHUB tasks
- Name Correction for QIHUB tasks
- Fixed the issues in My Facilities section for CSE/CT login
- Fixed the issues in Email
- Facility login is now fully mobile reponsive
- Fixed the browser compatibility issues in the application
- Option to choose all responses at one go in MSV
- Admin Panel - Help - Implemented the help feature on every screen in the admin panel
- Admin Panel - Action Required - Added 'Remove' button to delete the record in the the Confirm Payments grid
- Admin Panel - Included Facility ID column in all the grids where facility code and name are being displayed
- Admin Panel - Added columns IA and GAP assessments in facilities report.
- Admin Panel - Prepared the Facility data excel file format and shared it with Jhpiego.
- Admin Panel - Implemented the feature of State on boarding.
- Modify/Enhanced the payment package screen
- Added a new link of State on boarding to manage state on boarding details
- Migration script to manage existing data
- A beautiful interface using a grid to manage state on boarding settings
- Application - Assessment - Decoupling of facility standards from the clinical standards
- Application - CSE/CT Login - Add Training Staff - Enhanced the screen of add staff member on behalf of facility
- Application - All the screens are now fully mobile responsive
- Application - The application is now working on most of the popular browsers
- Application - Integrated gzip feature in the server to reduce the size of the assets file
- Application - External Assessor Dashboard - Implemented visualization for some data stats on the external assessor dashboard
- Application - Implemented the feature of State on boarding
- Modify/Enhanced the payment screen
- Applied all the settings of state on boarding made in the admin panel
- Database - Corrected the VCs data for validation
- Database - Some facilities are deleted from the database as the per list provided by Jhpiego
- Database - Corrected the data of some phase 2 facilities
- Database - Assessment Data - Corrected the Validation and Internal Assessment data for the some facilities
- Database - Assessment Data - Removed the External Assessment request for one facility as requested by Jhpiego
- Facility Registration - Special charecters such as brackets '()' and '*' are removed from the Geo Areas name since this was not accepting by CC-Avenue payment API
- Facility Registration - Fixed an error which was coming while registering a facility with the existing email id
- Admin panel - Code refactor of Left Menu Code in the admin panel
- Admin panel - Dashboard - Fixed MPR data issue
- Admin panel - Facilities - Deleting a facility, will also delete the associated user if user has only single role
- Admin Panel - Fixed the various issues in the admin panel
- Application - Removed the unused/commented code from the application to make the js file size lighter
- Admin Panel - Planned activities in manyata program will be reflecting as per the finalised date in calendar.
- Admin panel - Help button implemented.
- Frontend - Improved Assessor Dashboard and improved status inevery staep of external assessment.
- Frontend - Registration - Removal of id box in DHA and Fogsi screen.
- Frontend - Registration - Addition of Fogsi Society dropdown.
- Email module - Removal of one MPR Reminder out of three. Improved content for the first reminder.
- Frontend - MPR - Dropdown of month and year is visible/Editable until MPR is published.
- Frontend - MPR - Data entry on a single click in the grid.
- Frontend - Assessment Report was corrected for blank record.
- Frontend - QIHUB Login - Removal of new validation task if qi hub is chnaged
- Frontend - MPR - Autocalculation in the first cell
- Admin Panel - MPR - Autocalcultaion of First cell in MPR Report
- Admin Panel - users - Change of facility Assingment in QI hub and CSE/Ct has been corrected.
- Admin Panel - Corrected the payment package for the facilities who has done the partial payment.
- Admin Panel - Removed Rajasthan facility from QI hub Assingment and CSE/Ct Assingment page.
- Admin Panel - Issues in Creation of any admin user has been solved.
- Admin Panel - All Scores Report data is correct.
- Admin Panel - Action required tab issue on click.
- Frontend - MPR - Auto-Calculation for MPR Total Number of Deliveries Fixed.
- Frontend - MPR - Error in Adding December Month MPR fixed.
- Admin Panel - AppConfigs table : coloumn 'value' datatype is changed to text
- Admin Panel - CMS User Guide Link issue fixed
- Admin Panel - Added Facility ID, Phase column, filter option in various reports.
- Admin Panel - Facility and Assessor dashboard linking to various reports with their names.
- Admin Panel - Improvised view of Pending Assessment Report.
- Admin Panel - Notification counters in all the options in Action Required.
- Frontend - Facility - MPR - Wrap text of all the indicators to make it more readable. Improved Month/Year selection.
- Frontend - CSE/CT - Added a new training type - Online.
- Improved Menu of Admin Panel - Reports are all coming under their proper category now
- Email Module - All the emails have proper header and footer now.
- Admin Panle - Every payment is coming with proper categorization and with a payment type column.
- Frontend - CSE/CT - Reduction of extra white space.
- Admin Panel - Facility dashboard and the whole qi journey is more visible and admin can explore more now.
- Admin Panel - Ea evidence report is introduced. All the evidences are available now for the admin to download at any point of time.
- Frontend - Passcode is not required now to reset the password.
- Frontend - Facility - Facility can edit their email id now.
- Frontend - Assessor - Evidence authority is with the assessor. Assessor can ask, accept and reject the evidence based on the EA.
- Frontend - QIHUB - Supplies and Compliance is mandatory in order to complete the MSV.
- Frontend - Facility - Facility can verify or change their email id via the yellow band at the top of the screen.
- Admin Panel - Dropdown of Assessor, QIHUB, CSE/CT have dropdown with the state and district tree structure.
- Admin Panel - Email can be seen in a proper format via admin panel.
- Email Module - Link is coming in a button format in emails
- Admin Panel - Icon to view the full screen of the admin panel and one icon to collapse or expand left menu
- Admin Panel - Better filter options to filter the grid.
- Admin Panel - Admin can change the package while confirming any payment.
- Frontend - CSE/CT - Enable Cancel button at all times, confirmation message while finishing the training, tooltip if no facility is assigned to CSE/CT.
- Admin Panel - Improvement in the look and feel of assessor assignment screen
- Frontend - Facility - Minimum requirement message upfront in the front end logins
- Admin Panel - New tab for sending reminders to the facility to purchase the EA after they fail it.
- Amdin Panel - Correction of records in QI and Facilities reports.
- Admin Panel - Scores are coming properly.
- Frontend - Phase 2 facilities are not visible now for QIHUBs and CSE/CTs.
- Frontend -QIHUB - Proper naming for Addional GAP assessment.
- Frontend - Facility Search option is aavailable.
- Frontend - Multiple Login - Assessor Name is not coming.
- Frontend - Facility - Tooltip is coming while requesting MSV, If no QIHUB is assigned.
- Admin Panel - Training Report - Added all the captured info column in the report
- Frontend - Registration - One message with transaction ID informing about the successful payment of the facility.
- Admin Panel - Fixed Re-assignment/ Change QIHUB issue
- Frontend - Fixed CSE/CT module for adding staff
- Admin panel- remove state logic in Assign QIHUb and CSE Ct
- Admin panel-Facilities Reports -- Action For Change Assessor is removed
- Admin panel-Action Required-External Assessment-Requests -- Rename Breadcrumb
- Admin panel-Action Required-External Assessment-Pending Rejection -- If facility is failing in EA then the record is not coming
- Admin Panel -New report of pending assessments.
- Email Reminder - reminder to facility in every 3 months regarding Internal Assessment.
- Admin Panel - Assessment Report - New columns addition in Assessment Report
- Admin Panel - Removal of same state logic in assessor assignment.
- Admin Panel - Modifications in Assessor Account creation form.
- Admin Panel - Enhancement in workflow and placement of options in external assessment module.
- Admin Panel - Added new columns in Facilities report.
- Frontend - Facility Registration - FOGSI ID field addition in registration process.
- Admin Panel - meaningful Column grouping/merging.
- Admin panel - Help screen in right panel.
- Assessment Module - Redesigning of every assessment screen.
- QIHUB Login - More information at QIHUB login “My facilities” page.
- QIHUB Login - New feature to add additional gap Assessment for assigned facilities.
- Admin panel - Removal of ACTION button and added the actions upfront itself.
- Admin Panel - Removal of duplicate records in case of payment mode change from Online to offline.
- Admin Panel - Filter issue resolved in Pending payments option.
- Comprehensive email template in case of offline payment.
- Removal of unnecessary action button options if payment is not done by facility.
- Admin panel - Sorting is working for every column.
- Frontend - Scoring logic of NA is handled properly.
- Frontend - Score calculation is being done on FINISH button to avoid any discrepancies.
- Facility - Registration - remove unnecessary steps
- Admin Panel - Removal of Phase-2 data for Maharashtra Govt
- Admin Panel - Change the date format as dd mm, YYYY in all places in the admin panel
- Admin Panel - - Action Required - EA Request -> Added more informative column for NPMU.
- Admin Panel - Dasboard & Reports -> Add a new link "Training Reports".
- Frontend - Show role name in browser title after login such as "Manyata - QI HUB" or Lakshya-Manyata - QI HUB
- Facility - Usablity improvment in Dashboard
- QIHUB - MSV work in offline mode also.
- Admin Panel - Option to convert any online payment into offline and vice versa.
- CSE/CT - All the point of client are implemented
- Admin Panel - Improvment in assessor assign flow and certificaion flow.
- Admin Panel - Action Required - Pending At Facility -> Added new tab for "Confirming offline Payment".
- Admin Panel - Can assign multiple facility from one QIHub to another QIHub.
- Assessor - More useful information in assessor dashboard.
- Admin Panel - Assessor Account creation via admin panel.
- MPR- Code correction and bugs
- facility - Evidence Upload Module for certification
- MPR - Dynamic MPR Format in the admin panel
- Users - Multiple Login
- Site - On Demo site show message as "Demo site" in frontend and Admin panel
- Admin panel - All grids - Select all option to be given
- Bulk EMail notifications failed
- CSE/CT - Training date should be after 3 days of current date
- User Guide - Implemented user guide CMS pages and integrated on the application
- Resources - Implemented resource management in the admin panel. The same resources will be displayed on the front-end
- MPR - Allowed MPR filling date from back date (Registration date) upto valid certficate
- Reports - Added EA applied column under facilities in the admin panel
- Reports - Added Trained Resources column under facilities in the admin panel
- MSV - Allowed to fill from back date since 1st March 2019
- MSV - Changed the MSV package details
- Assessment - Facility Standard - Change the logic for capturing the responses for Facility Standard. It is now based on 2, 1 and 0 score
- Fixed IE issues on the admin dashboard
- Fixed the issue while conducting exteranl assessment. Null was coming in query string instaed of id
- Fixed the issue of not shwoing open link in QI HUB account
- Admin Panel - EA assignment - Implemented allowing multiple EAs assignment with a facility
- Admin Panel - Facility Report - Added a new column as "EA Applied" before "EA Completed"
- Application - Assessment - Merged self assessment and gap assessment
- The QI Hub will record two types of assessment responses:
- Self assessment response from facility
- QI Hub response for gap assessment
- EA Module - Revision of workflow
- After the completion of the QI Process, facility requests for EA
- Facility specifies a set of 4 dates within the next 30 days on which the assessment can be conducted
- Mail goes to the admin informing that a facility has requested for external assessment on the specified dates
- Admin looks for an assessor who is available for the facility on the specified dates. This process will be offline
- After identifying a suitable assessor, the assignment of the assessor to facility is done through the admin panel for one of the specific dates (from among the dates specified by the facility).
- The task for the external assessor will now be created through this event.
- Two mails will be shot out from the application – one to assessor, and one to facility informing about the scheduled external assessment
- External assessor will conduct assessment as per the current process
- The assessor is also to be provided the option to delete an assessment task in case it is not possible to do assessment on the specified date.
- If task is deleted, admin will be informed and will do the linking process again
- If the due date of the assessment task has passed and the assessment did not take place, an email will be shot out to the admin, facility and assessor informing the same, after which the admin will assign a new assessor or a different date for the lapsed assessment
- Fixed issue on IE 11
- Fixed the sprint bugs
- Admin Panel - Reports - Added a new report as
- MPR Report - A grid view to show facility MPR data with filter option
- MPR Report - Download option to export the facility MPR data
- MPR Report - Implemented logic to generate Facility Code and MPR unique ID
- User Guide - Implemented User Guide CMS and integration in the Admin Panel
- Application - Assessment - Merged self assessment and gap assessment - prepared the mockups
- Fixed regular sprint bugs
- Application - Registration - Enabled payment gateway on live
- Application - Registration - Payment EMI option is integrated
- Application - Registration - Allow facility to enter accreditation systems already achieved during registration
- Application - Application is now tablet responsive
- Application - QIHUB - Implemented MSV checklist
- Email - Allowed HTML tags in the email template
- Admin Panel - Roles - Changed the library of multi-selection to enable Select All feature
- Admin Panel - MPR KPIs can be managed under Master now
- Admin Panel - Dashboard - All QI HUBs and EAs are selected by default
- Facility - Fixed resend verification mail issue in admin panel
- Admin Panel -Dashboard - Fixed issue of showing wrong data of EA Certification
- Admin Panel - Dashboard - Fixed the filter issue
- Admin Panel - Dashboard - "Not complaint" should be used instead of "failed"
- Admin Panel - Role - Fixed an issue while deleting a module from the role
- Release with following enhancements
- First release with following basic features
- Facility - Sing Up/Login
- Facility - Registration Payment
- Facility - My Account
- Facility - My Journey
- Facility - Self Assessment
- QI Hub - My Dashboard
- QI Hub - Facility Assessment validation
- EA - My Dashboard
- EA - Facility Assessment Assessor
- Admin Panel
- Dashboard - Landing page of the admin panel
- Reports - will be released in next release
- Masters - Admin user can manager all master records
- Areas - Manage GeoGraphical Areas and their relationship
- Email Templates - Manager email templates
- Category Items - Manage application categories such as facility enumerations options
- Assessments - Manager assessment version and name
- Assessment Standards - Manage assessment stage and their standards
- Assessment Questions - Manage assessment category and their questions
- Email Notification - View email notification sent to the users through ann application
- Facilities - Manage facilities which have been registered with the application
- QI Hub - Manage QI Hubs users
- CSE/CT - Manage CSE/CT users
- External QA - Manage External QA users
- Roles - Manage Roles
- Admins - Manage Admin role users
- Payment Packages - Manage payment packages
- Payment History - View the payment histories made by the facility through the application
- Languages - Manage languages
- Facilities - Admin user will map facility with a QI Hub, CSE/CT and EA
- Registration Assignment
- QI HUB - List of facilities (REG Payment Done) to be mapped with QI HUB for the validation
- CSE/CT - List of facilities (REG Payment Done) to be mapped with CSE/CT for the training
- EA - List of facilities (Requested for EA and payment done) to be mapped with external assessor
- Training - Will be released in next version
- Configurations - System configuration settings for admin user
- Configs - Manage configuration variables
- Transaction Log - Each and every transaction done via admin panel will be recorded here