MANYATA - Change log
- Admin Panel > Fixed Re-assignment/ Change QIHUB issue
- Frontend > Fixed CSE/CT module for adding staff
- Admin panel> remove state logic in Assign QIHUb and CSE Ct
- Admin panel>Facilities Reports -> Action For Change Assessor is removed
- Admin panel>Action Required>External Assessment>Requests -- Rename Breadcrumb
- Admin panel>Action Required>External Assessment>Pending Rejection -- If facility is failing in EA then the record is not coming
- Admin Panel -New report of pending assessments.
- Email Reminder - reminder to facility in every 3 months regarding Internal Assessment.
- Admin Panel - Assessment Report - New columns addition in Assessment Report
- Admin Panel - Removal of same state logic in assessor assignment.
- Admin Panel - Modifications in Assessor Account creation form.
- Admin Panel - Enhancement in workflow and placement of options in external assessment module.
- Admin Panel - Added new columns in Facilities report.
- Frontend - Facility Registration - FOGSI ID field addition in registration process.
- Admin Panel - meaningful Column grouping/merging.
- Admin panel - Help screen in right panel.
- Assessment Module - Redesigning of every assessment screen.
- QIHUB Login - More information at QIHUB login “My facilities” page.
- QIHUB Login - New feature to add additional gap Assessment for assigned facilities.
- Admin panel - Removal of ACTION button and added the actions upfront itself.
- Admin Panel - Removal of duplicate records in case of payment mode change from Online to offline.
- Admin Panel - Filter issue resolved in Pending payments option.
- Comprehensive email template in case of offline payment.
- Removal of unnecessary action button options if payment is not done by facility.
- Admin panel - Sorting is working for every column.
- Frontend - Scoring logic of NA is handled properly.
- Frontend - Score calculation is being done on FINISH button to avoid any discrepancies.
- Facility - Registration - remove unnecessary steps
- Admin Panel - Removal of Phase-2 data for Maharashtra Govt
- Admin Panel - Change the date format as dd mm, YYYY in all places in the admin panel
- Admin Panel - - Action Required - EA Request -> Added more informative column for NPMU.
- Admin Panel - Dasboard & Reports -> Add a new link "Training Reports".
- Frontend - Show role name in browser title after login such as "Manyata - QI HUB" or Lakshya-Manyata - QI HUB
- Facility - Usablity improvment in Dashboard
- QIHUB - MSV work in offline mode also.
- Admin Panel - Option to convert any online payment into offline and vice versa.
- CSE/CT - All the point of client are implemented
- Admin Panel - Improvment in assessor assign flow and certificaion flow.
- Admin Panel - Action Required - Pending At Facility -> Added new tab for "Confirming offline Payment".
- Admin Panel - Can assign multiple facility from one QIHub to another QIHub.
- Assessor - More useful information in assessor dashboard.
- Admin Panel - Assessor Account creation via admin panel.
- MPR- Code correction and bugs
- facility - Evidence Upload Module for certification
- MPR - Dynamic MPR Format in the admin panel
- Users - Multiple Login
- Site - On Demo site show message as "Demo site" in frontend and Admin panel
- Admin panel - All grids - Select all option to be given
- Bulk EMail notifications failed
- CSE/CT - Training date should be after 3 days of current date
- User Guide - Implemented user guide CMS pages and integrated on the application
- Resources - Implemented resource management in the admin panel. The same resources will be displayed on the front-end
- MPR - Allowed MPR filling date from back date (Registration date) upto valid certficate
- Reports - Added EA applied column under facilities in the admin panel
- Reports - Added Trained Resources column under facilities in the admin panel
- MSV - Allowed to fill from back date since 1st March 2019
- MSV - Changed the MSV package details
- Assessment - Facility Standard - Change the logic for capturing the responses for Facility Standard. It is now based on 2, 1 and 0 score
- Fixed IE issues on the admin dashboard
- Fixed the issue while conducting exteranl assessment. Null was coming in query string instaed of id
- Fixed the issue of not shwoing open link in QI HUB account
- Admin Panel - EA assignment - Implemented allowing multiple EAs assignment with a facility
- Admin Panel - Facility Report - Added a new column as "EA Applied" before "EA Completed"
- Application - Assessment - Merged self assessment and gap assessment
- The QI Hub will record two types of assessment responses:
- Self assessment response from facility
- QI Hub response for gap assessment
- EA Module - Revision of workflow
- After the completion of the QI Process, facility requests for EA
- Facility specifies a set of 4 dates within the next 30 days on which the assessment can be conducted
- Mail goes to the admin informing that a facility has requested for external assessment on the specified dates
- Admin looks for an assessor who is available for the facility on the specified dates. This process will be offline
- After identifying a suitable assessor, the assignment of the assessor to facility is done through the admin panel for one of the specific dates (from among the dates specified by the facility).
- The task for the external assessor will now be created through this event.
- Two mails will be shot out from the application – one to assessor, and one to facility informing about the scheduled external assessment
- External assessor will conduct assessment as per the current process
- The assessor is also to be provided the option to delete an assessment task in case it is not possible to do assessment on the specified date.
- If task is deleted, admin will be informed and will do the linking process again
- If the due date of the assessment task has passed and the assessment did not take place, an email will be shot out to the admin, facility and assessor informing the same, after which the admin will assign a new assessor or a different date for the lapsed assessment
- Fixed issue on IE 11
- Fixed the sprint bugs
- Admin Panel - Reports - Added a new report as
- MPR Report - A grid view to show facility MPR data with filter option
- MPR Report - Download option to export the facility MPR data
- MPR Report - Implemented logic to generate Facility Code and MPR unique ID
- User Guide - Implemented User Guide CMS and integration in the Admin Panel
- Application - Assessment - Merged self assessment and gap assessment - prepared the mockups
- Fixed regular sprint bugs
- Application - Registration - Enabled payment gateway on live
- Application - Registration - Payment EMI option is integrated
- Application - Registration - Allow facility to enter accreditation systems already achieved during registration
- Application - Application is now tablet responsive
- Application - QIHUB - Implemented MSV checklist
- Email - Allowed HTML tags in the email template
- Admin Panel - Roles - Changed the library of multi-selection to enable Select All feature
- Admin Panel - MPR KPIs can be managed under Master now
- Admin Panel - Dashboard - All QI HUBs and EAs are selected by default
- Facility - Fixed resend verification mail issue in admin panel
- Admin Panel -Dashboard - Fixed issue of showing wrong data of EA Certification
- Admin Panel - Dashboard - Fixed the filter issue
- Admin Panel - Dashboard - "Not complaint" should be used instead of "failed"
- Admin Panel - Role - Fixed an issue while deleting a module from the role
- Release with following enhancements
- First release with following basic features
- Facility - Sing Up/Login
- Facility - Registration Payment
- Facility - My Account
- Facility - My Journey
- Facility - Self Assessment
- QI Hub - My Dashboard
- QI Hub - Facility Assessment validation
- EA - My Dashboard
- EA - Facility Assessment Assessor
- Admin Panel
- Dashboard - Landing page of the admin panel
- Reports - will be released in next release
- Masters - Admin user can manager all master records
- Areas - Manage GeoGraphical Areas and their relationship
- Email Templates - Manager email templates
- Category Items - Manage application categories such as facility enumerations options
- Assessments - Manager assessment version and name
- Assessment Standards - Manage assessment stage and their standards
- Assessment Questions - Manage assessment category and their questions
- Email Notification - View email notification sent to the users through ann application
- Facilities - Manage facilities which have been registered with the application
- QI Hub - Manage QI Hubs users
- CSE/CT - Manage CSE/CT users
- External QA - Manage External QA users
- Roles - Manage Roles
- Admins - Manage Admin role users
- Payment Packages - Manage payment packages
- Payment History - View the payment histories made by the facility through the application
- Languages - Manage languages
- Facilities - Admin user will map facility with a QI Hub, CSE/CT and EA
- Registration Assignment
- QI HUB - List of facilities (REG Payment Done) to be mapped with QI HUB for the validation
- CSE/CT - List of facilities (REG Payment Done) to be mapped with CSE/CT for the training
- EA - List of facilities (Requested for EA and payment done) to be mapped with external assessor
- Training - Will be released in next version
- Configurations - System configuration settings for admin user
- Configs - Manage configuration variables
- Transaction Log - Each and every transaction done via admin panel will be recorded here